Annually 2019 SOLD OUT
Pet Shop Boys
- Sorry Sold Out
- Product code
- CD Album
Pet Shop Boys’ once-a-year publication “Annually" will be published on April 12th, 2019.
This year’s 64-page hard-backed book will include:
- A behind-the-scenes report of Neil’s book launch event.
- An in-depth interview with celebrated comedian and author and long-term PSB fan, David Walliams.
- The full unedited transcript of Chris Heath’s 1986 Smash Hits interview with Chris and Neil accompanied by a new commentary.
- A selection of photographs of Pet Shop Boys’ recent recording sessions with Stuart Price at the legendary Hansa studios in Berlin.
- Plus news and photographs, your letters answered, and more.
The four-track CD of “Agenda", the new PSB EP, is packaged with this issue of “Annually”and is not available anywhere else..
Pre-order your copy of Pet Shop Boys “Annually” with the “Agenda” EP exclusively from the official store £20.00 (plus P&P).
“Annually 2019” will ship from the UK on the week commencing 8th April. Please note delivery dates will therefore vary depending on local post services.